Elkay fireclay sinks have a timeless appeal that has been around for decades. The nonporous finish has a beautiful glossy sheen that is easy to clean. Beauty and durability come together in a scratch- and stain-resistant surface.
- FARMHOUSE DESIGN: The sink material is extended to the front panel of the sink, adding a stylish design element to your kitchen.
- REVERSIBLE DESIGN: Sink can be installed with either a traditional flat front or with a decorative band feature at the top.
- FIRECLAY MATERIAL: The sink is handcrafted from fine fireclay and has a smooth surface.
- DURABLE: Material is fired at high temperatures for long-lasting durability. The surface is scratch and stain resistant.
- SINGLE BOWL: Bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks.
- QUIET: Material is naturally sound-deadening to minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- DRAIN FITTINGS: Fireclay sinks use standard drain fittings; sold separately.
- CENTER DRAIN: Drain is conveniently placed in the center of the sink.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
INSTALLATION TYPE: Farmhouse
NUMBER OF BOWLS: 1
MINIMUM CABINET SIZE: 33"
SINK DIMENSIONS: L: 29-7/8"
BOWL DIMENSIONS: L: 28-3/16"
DRAIN SIZE: 3-1/2"
PRODUCT COMPLIANCE: ASME A112.19.2/CSA B45.1
APPROXIMATE SHIPPING WEIGHT: 91.4 lbs
SPECIAL NOTE: Sink is reversible with one side having a top band and the other flat