- Double basin sink with a 50/50 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Covered under Elkay's limited lifetime warranty
- Elkay stainless steel sinks are made in the USA
- Includes a coordinating high quality stainless steel bottom grid for a clean and dry space for dishes, saving countertop space
- Undermount or drop in installation options to fit almost any kitchen configuration
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage space underneath the counter
- Mounting hardware is not included - when adding sink to cart, mounting hardware options will be provided
Product Technologies / Benefits:
Sound Guard®: Elkay uses a non-toxic latex based material to undercoat sink bottoms and sides over sound pads which help absorb sound, maintain water temperature, reduce vibration and prevent condensation. The quietest stainless steel sink in the industry.
Type 304 Stainless Steel: Elkay uses only the highest quality stainless steel that won't crack, chip, or peel. This stainless steel is non-porous, hygienic, durable and will resist rust and corrosion for a lifetime.
- Height: 9" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width (Left): 16-3/4" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (Left): 14-3/4" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (Left): 9" (measured from the center of the basin to the rim)
- Basin Width (Right): 16-3/4" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (Right): 14-3/4" (measured from the right inner rim to the left inner rim)
- Basin Depth (Right): 9" (measured from the center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount or Drop In
- Number of Faucet Holes: 1-5
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 36" (measured from left to right)