Elkay Quartz Classic sinks have a smooth surface and a visible depth to their structure. They come in a variety of vibrant UV-stable colors that allow you to add an unexpected pop of color to your space. Classic sinks also offer durability to take on tough kitchen tasks.
- AQUA DIVIDE: Low center divider allows pan handles to extend over center and makes it easy to wash large items, like baking sheets, over both bowls.
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop.
- EASY TO CLEAN & STAIN RESISTANT: Coordinate your sink color with your décor and style; washes clean with soapy water; food and liquid won't stain.
- IMPACT, HEAT & SCRATCH RESISTANT: Molded from fine quartz sand to resist banging, chipping and scratches; heat safe up to 535° Fahrenheit.
- HYGIENE PROTECTION: Material's ultrafine, nonporous structure means food and liquid won't stick to surface; prevents the spreading of bacteria.
- QUIET: Material is naturally sound-deadening, minimizing sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
- CABINET SIZE: Minimum cabinet size for this sink is 36".
INSTALLATION TYPE: Undermount
NUMBER OF BOWLS: 2
MINIMUM CABINET SIZE: 36"
SINK DIMENSIONS L: 33"
BOWL 1 DIMENSIONS L: 17-3/16"
BOWL 2 DIMENSIONS L: 13-1/8"
DRAIN SIZE: 3-1/2"
PRODUCT COMPLIANCE: CSA B45.5/IAPMO Z124
APPROXIMATE SHIPPING WEIGHT: 57 lbs