Elkay fireclay sinks have a timeless appeal that has been around for decades. The nonporous finish has a beautiful, glossy sheen that is easy to clean. Beauty and durability come together in a scratch- and stain-resistant surface.
- FIRECLAY MATERIAL: The sink is handcrafted from fine fireclay and has a smooth surface.
- DURABLE: Material is fired at high temperatures for long-lasting durability. The surface is scratch and stain resistant.
- SINGLE BOWL: Bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks.
- QUIET: Material is naturally sound-deadening, minimizing sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- DRAIN FITTINGS: Fireclay sinks use standard drain fittings; sold separately.
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
- CABINET SIZE: Minimum cabinet size for this sink is 18".
INSTALLATION TYPE: Undermount
NUMBER OF BOWLS: 1
MINIMUM CABINET SIZE: 18"
SINK DIMENSIONS: L: 16-3/8"
BOWL DIMENSIONS: L: 13-1/2"
DRAIN SIZE: 3-1/2"
PRODUCT COMPLIANCE: ASME A112.19.2/CSA B45.1
APPROXIMATE SHIPPING WEIGHT 45.1 lbs