- Fully covered under Kraus' limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of solid tempered (toughened) glass – virtually unbreakable
- Should glass somehow break, tempering also means it crumbles rather than create shards
- Handmade by skilled artisans
- Hand-painted finish is fused between two layers of glass for a seamless interior/exterior appearance
- A fashionable bathroom sink is the perfect harmony of elegance and style
- This eye catching glass vessel sink will turn an ordinary bathroom into a lavish space
- Extra thick, 3/4” glass is perfect for those who want the sink to make a bold statement
- Designed for above-the-counter installation
- Sink only model - does not include pop-up drain or mounting ring
- Standard 1-3/4" drain opening - designed to easily connect to waste lines, including P-traps
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- The Vessel Advantage: Beyond uniqueness and their distinctive modern design, vessel sinks also present a couple of functional advantages. Because the sink is raised off the countertop, overall bathroom clutter presents less of an issue as items are merely level with or below the sink rim, not towering over it and in the way of your arms. Furthermore, bowl-shaped vessel sinks actually free up countertop space directly under the sink rim. Lastly, vessel sinks are much better at containing splashes, making face and hand washing less messy.
- Handcrafted Quality: Kraus vessel sinks are handcrafted in a very labor-intensive process. Starting with only the finest materials, artisans work each sink through its various production stages, with complete control over the entire process. By using hands to get the work done, each Kraus vessel sink is a functional work of art that has seen great care and thought put into its creation. The end result is a flawless sink that shows its attention to details.
- Heavily Certified: Kraus has gone to great lengths to be able to provide you, the homeowner, the rest-easy satisfaction knowing that your sink is certified and listed by all the major product testing boards in the U.S. and Canada. This means that this sink is deemed safe to use and that it meets all applicable building codes. Certifications and listings include: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC.